Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer's "To Do" List...






I expected to see God walking out to address the world from behind this cloud...




    • We have decided to go into the mountains for a week, while our teenager remains at home; will we have a house to return to?



    • While making this decision to travel, I noticed a curious dripping, moldy spot outside our kitchen window, which seems to indicate a leak that will need to be fixed soon. Hope hubby doesn't change his mind on trip....



    • I have painted one room and one foyer area in the house and I am absolutely sick of house painting! So much for the bathrooms getting painted and the kitchen...



    • I have been getting inundated with teaching offers for next year --NOT! Resigned to another year of subbing...



    • On the positive side, I had a lovely lunch this week with teacher friends (several who have left the school I was at and, like me, prefer sanity to money.



    • I walked at the beach two evenings and saw gorgeous sunsets - no two are ever alike! I saw an unusual sky last night, one hour before sunset, with pinks and blues peeking from behind the clouds. My pics really don't do it justice.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment